Replacement APPLE MacBook Pro 15\" Series Laptop DC Adapter
Laptop DC Adapter Usage Tips:
Ever been on a long flight, ready to hunker down and get some work done, only to discover that your APPLE MacBook Pro 15\" Series Laptop DC Adapter
is plunging toward the red zone an hour after takeoff? So have we. That's why we've gathered these simple tips that will preserve your notebook's juice and boost your productivity. Read them now. You'll thank yourself later.
- Sleep Is Good.
Use the operating system's power-management features (in Windows XP, under Power Options in the Control Panel; or in Vista, under Mobile PC in the Control Panel) to set aggressive targets for when the display will go dark and when the machine will slip into sleep mode. And if you can spare the extra time it takes for the machine to resume, set the PC to hibernate, not just sleep, when you close the lid.
- Dim the Lights
Turn down the brightness of the LCD panel to the lowest level you can tolerate. The backlight sucks power like the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree.
- Watch Scheduled Tasks
Be sure that your periodic virus scan is set to a time when you're usually plugged in; running a full-disk virus check keeps the hard drive and CPU fully engaged for the better part of an hour
- For lithium ion APPLE MacBook Pro 15\" Series Laptop DC Adapter, you do not need to discharge them fully and recharge constantly. Since they don't have the same "memory" as older nickel-metal hydride APPLE MacBook Pro 15\" Series Laptop DC Adapter, it is actually better to discharge a lithium ion only partially before recharging. You need to do a full discharge only about every 30 charges.
- Lay Off the Multimedia
A little in-flight music is nice while you construct that PowerPoint presentation, but streaming music from your hard drive means the disk is always spinning.
APPLE MacBook Pro 15\" Series Laptop DC Adapter Warranty Policy
Secure Shopping Guarantee:
Shopping with us is safe . None of our customers have ever reported fraudulent use of their credit cards as a result of shopping with us. You can rest assured that the information you give us is confidential. We do not sell, rent or share information of our customers with other parties.
- Our checkout process is 100% secure. Your order information is encrypted and transmitted through our secure SSL server technology.
- ACTUAL manual review of each and every order - no salesbots - no automated processing. In case of doubt, we'll contact you BEFORE charging your credit card. We want it to be right the first time.
- We are very serious about fraud cases. We take extra steps to carefully validate all credit card information. Please rest assured that we're protecting you from unauthorized charges. And by minimizing fraud cases, we can also keep our prices down.
- Guard against identity theft - Only authorised personnel are permitted to process your order and handle your personal data.
- Packages arrive safely. For shipment, we take an extra step to protect your packages by using the Australia Post exclusively. The Australia Post tracking system protects your shipment from being "hijacked". You can log in anytime, day or night, to track your order in real time.
Electronic-parts.com.au is an online marketplace for Australia . We warrant that the products sold in our websites, other than explicitly stated, are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship under normal conditions of use. Shopping with us is safe and secure, we do not sell, rent or share information of our customers with other parties. If you are not satisfied with our products for any reason, please don't hesitate to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction.