Replacement ACER ASPIRE 1680 SERIES Laptop
Laptop Battery Usage Tips:
Ever been on a long flight, ready to hunker down and get some work done, only to discover that your ACER ASPIRE 1680 SERIES laptop battery
is plunging toward the red zone an hour after takeoff? So have we. That's why we've gathered these simple tips that will preserve your notebook's juice and boost your productivity. Read them now. You'll thank yourself later.
- Fully charge
this new ACER ASPIRE 1680 SERIES laptop battery packs before use. New laptop battery pack needs to be fully charged and discharged (cycled) a few times before it can be conditioned to full capacity.
- Fully charged stage,
Rechargeable laptop battery undergo self-discharging when left unused. So your should store this ACER ASPIRE 1680 SERIES laptop battery pack in a fully charged stage
- Fully drain and fully recharge
this ACER ASPIRE 1680 SERIES laptop battery pack every few months.
- For longer this battery life, turn down the LCD brightness of your ACER ASPIRE 1680 SERIES laptop.
- Don't short circuit the terminals or store this ACER ASPIRE 1680 SERIES laptop battery pack with metal parts.
- Proper ACER ASPIRE 1680 SERIES Laptop Battery Care:
Leaving a battery in a laptop while using an electrical outlet for long periods of time will keep the battery in a constant state of charging up and that will reduce the life cycle of the battery.
- What is the ambient temperature affects the ACER ASPIRE 1680 SERIES laptop battery performance?
Low temperatures (e.g. -15oC) will obviously reduce Ni-Cd and Ni-MH battery discharge rate. At -20oC electrolyte is at its freezing point, charge speed will greatly slow down. At low temperature (under -15oC) charge will raise the internal gas pressure and probably unseal the safety vent. Ambient temperature of 5oC to 30oC is the best range to get effective charge. Generally with temperature rising charge efficiency will become higher. But when the temperature rises to 45oC or higher, the materials performance in the battery will be degenerated and battery service life will be shorten greatly.
ACER ASPIRE 1680 SERIES Laptop Battery Warranty Policy
Secure Shopping Guarantee:
Shopping with us is safe . None of our customers have ever reported fraudulent use of their credit cards as a result of shopping with us. You can rest assured that the information you give us is confidential. We do not sell, rent or share information of our customers with other parties.
- Our checkout process is 100% secure. Your order information is encrypted and transmitted through our secure SSL server technology.
- ACTUAL manual review of each and every order - no salesbots - no automated processing. In case of doubt, we'll contact you BEFORE charging your credit card. We want it to be right the first time.
- We are very serious about fraud cases. We take extra steps to carefully validate all credit card information. Please rest assured that we're protecting you from unauthorized charges. And by minimizing fraud cases, we can also keep our prices down.
- Guard against identity theft - Only authorised personnel are permitted to process your order and handle your personal data.
- Packages arrive safely. For shipment, we take an extra step to protect your packages by using the Australia Post exclusively. The Australia Post tracking system protects your shipment from being "hijacked". You can log in anytime, day or night, to track your order in real time.
Electronic-parts.com.au is an online marketplace for Australia . We warrant that the products sold in our websites, other than explicitly stated, are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship under normal conditions of use. Shopping with us is safe and secure, we do not sell, rent or share information of our customers with other parties. If you are not satisfied with our products for any reason, please don't hesitate to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction.